corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » new project. Combo van. what engine???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author new project. Combo van. what engine???
Z20LET Corsa

User status: Offline
26th Jun 10 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well ive just paid for the combo, and get the keys on monday.

Its a 1.7 deisil, izuzu engine. but i plan on doing a conversion. it will either be a c20xe or a c25xe v6.

Id prefer to do the v6 conversion, mainly for the sound and to be that little bit defferent as theres loads of c20xe ones nocking around now.

Ive had a look around the site and it all seems a bit grey on what is involved. Also with it being a deisil will i need to change fuel tank and pump etc?? does anyone have details on conversions in a van?

Also looking at corsa conversion kits, you get one for either a 8v shell or 16v shell, what do you get for the combo?? or are neither any good?? lots of questions to be asked, but like i say i get the van on monday, but plan on getting it all cleaned up and the little bits of rust etc. sorted next week along with my sign writing, then crack on with the conversion!!!

ANY details no matter how big or small appreciated!!!

Cheers. John.

New Poll