corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa 1.2 8v shell

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 1.2 8v shell
harvey_1066

User status: Offline
28th Jun 10 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv got a corsa shell it used to be my car before i lost the keys and dropped the engine out, then put it all back to standard, im looking for £100 for it and collection from where i live ludlow and as soon as possible otherwise its going to the scrappy.

its got a crease in the rear left quarter pannel,
front drivers wing crease,
slight rust on passenger door below where the badges used to be,
theirs also a 2p size piece on rear boot in bottom left corner,

oh thinking about it, its still taxed and mot'd until november

it used to look like this when it was all done up before i lost the keys and put it back to standard obv

harvey_1066

User status: Offline
28th Jun 10 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just thinking i do still have a key, so you can still access the car and the steering lock, but i lost my other key which had the chip in it to start the engine, but i do have a spare but it wont start the engine, thats why i took it out.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa 1.2 8v shell 24 database queries in 0.0081420 seconds