corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Went out in a GTR at the weekend..........

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Went out in a GTR at the weekend..........
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Jun 10 at 14:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in silver and what a machine it is power felt awesome and the car itself was so well built, full Bose stereo throughout. Anyone else been in or around one?

Dez
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

29th Jun 10 at 14:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

by the way incase anyone does not know which one i mean i do mean the newest one
SXIBLK

29th Jun 10 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics ?
gavin18787
Premium Member

29th Jun 10 at 15:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never been in one but shared a track day with a couple and they made me look like I was going backwards

Not just straight line speed either the cornering grip is stupid

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

29th Jun 10 at 15:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stoneyginger
Premium Member

29th Jun 10 at 15:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

big eck

29th Jun 10 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was out in my mate scotts old one a fair bit, AK knows the car, his was running standard when he bought it then spent a fair bit of wedge getting it upto 580bhp. Stupid quick and the sound was immense with the full decatted system.
big eck

29th Jun 10 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here are a few vids of it before he sold it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD9Pzh5pxhM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSTBQ02f1RE&feature=channel
RichR
Premium Member

29th Jun 10 at 15:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They had two of them as safety cars at this weekends Superbikes at Mallory park - awesome grip and handling on the track. Almost as entertaining to watch as the superbikes!!
corsaadzy

29th Jun 10 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate mark has one in black .. looks so nice hes had it all tuned by amuse with front splitter rear spoiler exhaust and wheels all changed gets tuned to t about 175 on about a 700m stretch was so much fun even though i was squashed in the "back seat" lol .. 650bhp and does 0-60 in .1 second slower thn the veyrons time .. something like 3.6 seconds ... AMAZING
Gareth F

29th Jun 10 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just dont hit anything else the safety system boosts the bonnet up 6" to help the person fly over the car. Remember reading it costs shit loads to replace hinges and sensors, £1400 just for the hinges i think!
big eck

29th Jun 10 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsaadzy
my mate mark has one in black .. looks so nice hes had it all tuned by amuse with front splitter rear spoiler exhaust and wheels all changed gets tuned to t about 175 on about a 700m stretch was so much fun even though i was squashed in the "back seat" lol .. 650bhp and does 0-60 in .1 second slower thn the veyrons time .. something like 3.6 seconds ... AMAZING

I think you mean just over a second mate lol

The bugatti does it in 2.5 secs
chris_uk
Premium Member

29th Jun 10 at 17:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the mclaren f1 does it in 3.2 and in the topgear vid the mclaren out dragged the bugatti
N3CRO

29th Jun 10 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had one pass me last week, OMG, the nooiizzee, even at low speeds.
nathy_87

29th Jun 10 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup couple weeks ago. Me and a few mates were on our local car park all parked up in a row, and he pulled up at the end. Walked into Tesco's and when he came back there were like 12 of us standing around his motor, my mate had the balls to ask him to take us out in it, (not all 12 of us), and it was fucking fantastic, had it sideways round a roundabout i was cacking myself.
bigron1988

29th Jun 10 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate has had his or about 6 months now, fooking awsome car, grips like no other car ive been in
CORSA NUT

29th Jun 10 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's 2 around me look/sounds awesome

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Went out in a GTR at the weekend.......... 23 database queries in 0.0115869 seconds