corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Painting Bumper?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Painting Bumper?
Cazy-Corsa

User status: Offline
1st Jul 10 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am wanting to paint the balck trimming around the bumpers and wheel arches?

whats the best way to do it and what do i need exactly, also where can i get it?

i think the wheel arches must be able to prize out the simply click back in or?..

then obviously take the front bumber off and the back then tape off the skirting?

any help is appreciated in advance, cheers, callum.
mike56gte

1st Jul 10 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think there is just a couple of screws holding the arches on. the arches are textured so you will need to rubb then down with wet & dry to get it smooth. what colour are you painting them?
Cazy-Corsa

1st Jul 10 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mike56gte
think there is just a couple of screws holding the arches on. the arches are textured so you will need to rubb then down with wet & dry to get it smooth. what colour are you painting them?

want a kind of shiny black, nice colour just so they look less tatty, but tbf a use bumper care alot in it helps!

would i need to prize the arches off then un-screw mate, or?

btw a know its been a while but a forgot, passed my test like a said, so may still be interrested in wheels?

any meets happnin
mike56gte

2nd Jul 10 at 00:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

orite well you could just get the paint from halfords but i personaly dont like there cans. i got to my local autopaints and they make the the colour you want a put it in a can but they spray alot better. make sure to get laqeaur as well. if i was you i would practice painting a couple of times till you get the hang of it.

orite well just let me know.

dont know of any meets but want to try and orginise a fife meet

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Painting Bumper? 22 database queries in 0.0070601 seconds