corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » XE/PAS Mount question.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author XE/PAS Mount question.
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Jul 10 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When using my PAS pump on my XE, do i just use the conversion pump mount or do i also have to use the original pump mounting ?

Reason for asking is my mate needs a PAS pump mount for his XE, so if i dont need mine i'll give it to him.
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

3rd Jul 10 at 10:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

xe in a corsa you need the pump from an xe and the bracket that is made for it, you can't fit a standard mounting bracket. Also you are posting in the wrong forum and i will move it

[Edited on 03-07-2010 by Stoneyginger]
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

3rd Jul 10 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok, so to answer my questioni can give my mate the current pas mount from my xe to use on his Astra.
And use the conversion one on myengine.
Mark B

3rd Jul 10 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes

New Poll