corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2006 Mondeo ST220 - Technology Pack FULLY LOADED!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2006 Mondeo ST220 - Technology Pack FULLY LOADED!
BarnshaW

User status: Offline
3rd Jul 10 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, I am selling my 2006 reg Mondeo ST220.

It is in performance blue and has covered just over 43k on the clock from new. The car comes with 9 months MOT and I have just put 6 months tax on it on the 30/06/10 so good until end of December. The car has also recently just been serviced.

Standard Features:
18 " multi spoke diamond cut alloys
Half Leather/Half Alcantara Electric Recaros
CD Player and 6 CD boot loader
Air Con
Heated Front Seats with lumbar support
Heated Windscreen/Mirrors
Foglights
Automatic headlights + rain sensitive wipers
Cruise Control
6 Speed Gearbox
Electric folding mirrors and electric windows
Headlight Washers
MP3 connection for stereo
Rear Parking Rensors
TECHNOLOGY PACK - This included Sat Nav, Xenons and Rear tinted windows

Optional Upgrades I have carried out:

- Drilled and grooved EBC discs with Mintex Pads (less then 1000 miles ago)
- Full JP Exhaust system (cost £500 around 5 months ago , not loud)

The car recently had new tyres all round less then 1000 miles ago. The car drives superbly and has no knocks or hidden problems (inspections welcome)

I wash and clean this car inside and out religiously and it is kept in pristine condition - the car itself has a few niggles such as a couple of tiny stone chips on bonnet, one or two of the alloys have started to peel on the laquer ever so slightly (none of the above is hardly noticeable but I am a perfectionist and am being 100% honest), the mintex pads recently fitted are quite squeaky until they warm up aswell however with the discs they are spot on for braking.

The car is being sold for a genuine reason and wants for nothing. I have both keys for the car and FSH from new and all the MOT's

I am looking for £8999. No timewasters or tyre kickers, I am more then happy to take genuine buyers for a test drive. I have alot more pictures upon request if needed.

Thanks

Michael

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2006 Mondeo ST220 - Technology Pack FULLY LOADED! 24 database queries in 0.0086939 seconds