corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » msn messenger, language change

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author msn messenger, language change
MatthewR

User status: Offline
   7th Jul 10 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyoneknow how to change the language back to english, somefool has changed it to french while i been in the toilet
noshua

7th Jul 10 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whittie

7th Jul 10 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sure, add me on msn and i'll tell you how
noshua

7th Jul 10 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.ehow.com/how_5251306_change-language-windows-live-messenger.html
MatthewR

7th Jul 10 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by noshua

piss off
MatthewR

7th Jul 10 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

#
Step 1

From your computer's Start menu, click on "Control Panel." Scroll down through the list of Control Panel options. and double-click the "Programs and Features" button.
#
Step 2

Click on the "Publisher" tab at the top of the window to arrange the list of programs installed on your computer's hard drive. Scroll down to the grouping of Microsoft software installed on your computer.
#
Step 3

Click on "Windows Live Essentials." Click on "Uninstall" and wait for the program to finish uninstalling. Repeat the process for the entries labeled "Windows Live Sign-In Assistant" and "Windows Live Upload Tool."
#
Step 4

Return to your web browser. Navigate to the Windows Live Messenger download page to download the most recent version of the Windows Live Messenger program. Scroll down to the blue box at the center of the window that lists the program's details.
#
Step 5

Click on the drop-down button at the bottom of the blue box labeled "Change Language." Select the language that you want from the menu that appears, such as Spanish or Greek. Click on the "Change" button to change to the correct version of the software.

Read more: How to Change the Language in Windows Live Messenger | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5251306_change-language-windows-live-messenger.html#ixzz0szh6Xowb

Pip308

7th Jul 10 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine was in spanish for a long time, got the spanish slag of an ex to change it back for me
noshua

7th Jul 10 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How long did you leave your desk for? I can't find an option in WLM to change the language

[Edited on 07-07-2010 by noshua]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » msn messenger, language change 22 database queries in 0.0271370 seconds