corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » x14xe 1.4 16v corsa sport engine

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author x14xe 1.4 16v corsa sport engine
SRI-LEE

User status: Offline
11th Jul 10 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi for sale i have a x14xe engine removed from my corsa sport its just done over 100k and runs spot on,doesnt burn any oil at all,doesnt smoke and no nasty rattles e.t.c it really is a good strong engine,iv done 15k in it and its never let me down! while its been in my car just over a year iv done the headgasket along with all cam seals e.t.c fitted a new cambelt kit and water pump and also a new clutch kit just 9,000 miles ago the engine really is the best iv had to be honest never let me down,who ever buys this will not be dissapinted.

THE GEARBOX IS NOT USEABLE AS THE DIFF IS BROKEN,this is the reason for me to upgrade my engine as iv been wanted to for ages so rather than fit anouther gearbox i removed it so all you need is a gearbox,exhaust manifold and power steering pump everything else is good to go

unfortunatly the engine doesnt come with the exhaust manifold or the power steering pump as i need these

you get the engine,gearbox,ecu,transponder and chip but not the exhaust manifold or power steering pump

here is a video i made of the engine running before i took it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7pbobSPebw

if you go to my projects build thread here youl see proof of all the work been done i also have reciepts if required http://corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=495911

and some pics of the engine:

price is £160

any questions please just ask thanks lee

[Edited on 11-07-2010 by SRI-LEE]
Blackie

11th Jul 10 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would the gearbox of a x12xe fit? And also I guess I would get away with keeping the electronic powersteering from my 1.2?
SRI-LEE

11th Jul 10 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi mate im not really certain on that am sure someone on here would know? thanks lee
SRI-LEE

11th Jul 10 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
SRI-LEE

12th Jul 10 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up again open to offers
SRI-LEE

12th Jul 10 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£140 takes it

[Edited on 12-07-2010 by SRI-LEE]
SRI-LEE

13th Jul 10 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
SRI-LEE

13th Jul 10 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

provissionaly sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » x14xe 1.4 16v corsa sport engine 24 database queries in 0.0090990 seconds