corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » POST 97 REAR BUMPER TOWING EYE COVER

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author POST 97 REAR BUMPER TOWING EYE COVER
bally2010
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Jul 10 at 13:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above in generally good condition with the odd few scratches not deep and hardly noticable £10 collected from manchester
or £15 posted

if this is like the seats then i dont expect this to sell i will throw this in the bin if its not gone by friday as need all my space back
bally2010
Premium Member

14th Jul 10 at 13:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rather than me waste my time uploading a picture of it for people to say i can see 2 scratches there and a bit of dirt on it there and say ill have a 10% discount etc etc if anyone is interested u2u me and ill send u the link to my pictures of it
bally2010
Premium Member

14th Jul 10 at 19:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
bally2010
Premium Member

20th Jul 10 at 00:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
bally2010
Premium Member

21st Jul 10 at 00:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » POST 97 REAR BUMPER TOWING EYE COVER 24 database queries in 0.0082061 seconds