corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 1.2 SXI CORSA THREAD

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.2 SXI CORSA THREAD
XE Col
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Jul 10 at 13:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi recently bought 2 corsa's have one thread for my white one here's the second.

Again may take a while for progress but i will update as and when i can

1999 Corsa 1.2 sxi
90,000 miles,
car a bit rough but always had a vauxhall bug, mainly astra's but now developed one for the corsa.
payed £500 as it was.
had no spoiler, few dings here and there and a shocking interior,
Interior now cleaned, Spoiler added (will update pics missus got the car at work) and added HIDs straight away

ENGLAND FLAGS HAVE BEEN REMOVED!!!

pics:

Future plans:-
1)has dent above passenger door needs pulling/filling and painting
2)new drivers door been bent back in the past
3)New bonnet, or respray as mine has rust front lip
4)refurb the alloys
5)Poss a full respray as many little scratches

Any comments welcome good or bad within reason lol, Also ideas if you have the i will listen to them
Ingham
Banned

14th Jul 10 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Top quality subs and that's happened to them!

Refurb the Cav Slabs in gunmetal, will look awesome.
XE Col
Premium Member

14th Jul 10 at 13:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a carck in the plastic and home made brackets for 1 amp, i will make better brackets eventually and try to get a new surround
XE Col
Premium Member

14th Jul 10 at 13:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and as for the slabs i was kinda gettin used to the black on black with a coloured cap (probs wont do that way) would like some PS pics of diff colours if anybody can help me out?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 1.2 SXI CORSA THREAD 23 database queries in 0.0088370 seconds