corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » FIAT Punto

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FIAT Punto
Andrew

User status: Offline
14th Jul 10 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - FIAT
Model - Punto
Engine - 1200 8v
Mileage - 4800
Price - £7000 one

Location - Liverpool, L6
Contact email address - andrew@messy-house.co.uk or just U2U

General information -
58 plate, silver 3 door Active model with PAS, Central Locking and Electric Windows, one previous owner, two stamped oil changes in book. Body work is very straight with no small dents or scratches etc. Bought this car 1 month ago but my circumstances have changed and require something a little bigger. Comes with 3 years Free road tax, one free service due in 11 months or 18k, 24 free valets, Free MOTs for life and Gold Warranty. I paid a total of £7500 for the car and have receipt of purchase.

Great little car. I only use the car at weekends for a run to Wales or while on leave so mileage will stay the pretty much the same over the coming weeks.

This is a car that will cost you very little to run over a period of 3 years. No road tax charges, no MOT required for 18 months and free after that. The 1.2 8v engine costs me around £370 per year to insure fully comp.

[Edited on 15-07-2010 by Andrew]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » FIAT Punto 24 database queries in 0.0047932 seconds