corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » replica rolex watch

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author replica rolex watch
corsabsonny

User status: Offline
16th Jul 10 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In desperate need of some money, bought this for £180 from the states i want £55 posted this is one of the nicest replicas ive seen with sweeping second hand, crown etched into the glass serial number and rolex crest in the clasp and rolex crown on the clasp with stones around the face and in place of numbers. if someone buys this today ill take 50 posted cheers

[Edited on 11-09-2010 by corsabsonny]
DannyB
Premium Member

16th Jul 10 at 16:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't see any issue, you've told people it is fake and you have all the correct details, sell on
corsabsonny

16th Jul 10 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks mate was just unsure! now you have confirmed i will go into a bit more detail, it has "unscratchable glass like a real rolex" i cant confirm this as i dont fancy trying it out lol. it has the rolew crown etched into the glass above the 6. the crown on the clasp, the winder and has the serial number rolew mark and swiss made written inside the clasp. this is genuinely one of the best replicas i have seen and cost double when bought for me, thanks again mate
corsabsonny

16th Jul 10 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id also be willing to swap this for some sort of decent front bumper, gsi? or some gsi drive shafts
corsabsonny

17th Jul 10 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » replica rolex watch 24 database queries in 0.0048971 seconds