corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Does anyone have a 7.5t licence and trade plates?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Does anyone have a 7.5t licence and trade plates?
Gary
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Jul 10 at 19:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If so I need A truck collecting. Has no tax hence the trade plates.
Dan
Premium Member

20th Jul 10 at 19:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not 100% but isn't it illegal to drive a hgv on trade plates just because it has no tax. Seem to remember vosa telling me this

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Gary
Premium Member

20th Jul 10 at 19:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vosa don't need to know

Dan
Premium Member

20th Jul 10 at 19:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They didn't when I went and turnedround 100m from our yard and they done me for no rear trailer no plate lol

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Gary
Premium Member

20th Jul 10 at 19:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cunts

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Does anyone have a 7.5t licence and trade plates? 23 database queries in 0.5336630 seconds