corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » "in stock"

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author "in stock"
fir3vip3r

User status: Offline
21st Jul 10 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Happened to me a couple of times recently, buying bits for the car or bike. Website clearly advertises the product as being "in stock". So two weeks waiting for the item, I ring them up, where are my bits? Yeah weve had to order them from America, so it'll be another few weeks.... Im sorry I thought these were in stock? In stock in another companies warehouse halfway across the world!

Ingham
Banned

21st Jul 10 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ask for something free for the inconvenience.
C2RL R

21st Jul 10 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

happens all the time. if i ran a web based sop i'd probably do the same. they need your custom hence why they have everything in stock. it would be nice if they would call you up immediately and explain the situation and offer you some freebies for the inconvenience though.
fir3vip3r

21st Jul 10 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C2RL R
happens all the time. if i ran a web based sop i'd probably do the same. they need your custom hence why they have everything in stock. it would be nice if they would call you up immediately and explain the situation and offer you some freebies for the inconvenience though.

I can understand they want my custom, but surely it's now a misleading advert? I dont want any freebies I just want my parts!
Jamie Walby

21st Jul 10 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My website has 'live stock' but I have to manually put thats something out of stock if I sell it in the shop as opposed through the website!

Every now and again something gets sold that I dont see go out the door and you can rest assured someone will order it through the website
Daimo B

21st Jul 10 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had this many a time. Esp coming up to xmas.

Many a tosser has felt the wrath of my frustration down the phone. Scumbags.

And i've never been given a freebie either. mainly because they piss me off so much I cancel my order and will not use that company again.

Plenty of others out there. Sometimes the cheapest isn't always the best.
fir3vip3r

21st Jul 10 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
had this many a time. Esp coming up to xmas.

Many a tosser has felt the wrath of my frustration down the phone. Scumbags.

And i've never been given a freebie either. mainly because they piss me off so much I cancel my order and will not use that company again.

Plenty of others out there. Sometimes the cheapest isn't always the best.

Ive gone to a pretty well known biking performance part company and can gaurantee parts were not cheap, and still! Just cant win

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » "in stock" 22 database queries in 0.0975220 seconds