corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Greenpeace closing BP petrol stations

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Greenpeace closing BP petrol stations
oceansoul

User status: Offline
27th Jul 10 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-10771805

Madness. They erected barriers and cut off the electricity supply.

Should all be shot stupid badgers
noshua

27th Jul 10 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should be sent to court, fucking goons.
Nath

27th Jul 10 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hippy cunts can fuck off.
GF-91
Banned

27th Jul 10 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sue them for loss of earnings.
jamied

27th Jul 10 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always think these people in protests and things like that need to get in the real world, they obviously must be lazy cunts if they have all day everyday to protest and generally be annoying. get a job u losers
Ojc

27th Jul 10 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They tend to be people who haven't quite swallowed the whole religion thing so turn to fighting for what they believe to be a just cause, fucking scumbags.
Dom

27th Jul 10 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't understand how the police believe no crime has been commited, surely damaging safety switches for a petrol station is a crime?! Fucking pathetic! The hippy fuckers should get back to talking to plants or what ever they do....
lostboy
Banned

27th Jul 10 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And I guess they don't know crude oil is biodegradable.
lostboy
Banned

27th Jul 10 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone should start a "Green peace can get to FUCK" group on facebook, I would but I don't know how to.
JonnyJ

27th Jul 10 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Idiots, do they not realise all this does is make people pissed off with their group and cause? All that makes me want to do is pollute the planet some more to fuck these guys off.
fir3vip3r

27th Jul 10 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
I don't understand how the police believe no crime has been commited, surely damaging safety switches for a petrol station is a crime?! Fucking pathetic! The hippy fuckers should get back to talking to plants or what ever they do....

Depends if Bp are willing to make a complaint of crime. Might not be in there best interests to do so. And from reading the news it says theyve "taken" safety switches. If they havent caused damage taking them and the intention is to give these back, itll be even harder to prove theres crime being commited.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
27th Jul 10 at 18:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shame they're not doing it by me, I would go and do a burnout next to them, use a bit more.
Dom

27th Jul 10 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fir3vip3r
quote:
Originally posted by Dom

Depends if Bp are willing to make a complaint of crime. Might not be in there best interests to do so. And from reading the news it says theyve "taken" safety switches. If they havent caused damage taking them and the intention is to give these back, itll be even harder to prove theres crime being commited.

So it's perfectly ok to remove safety equipment and items from a petrol forecourt just as long as you have the intention of returning them at a later time? Even in the worse case i would have thought it'd be vandalism?
JonnyJ

27th Jul 10 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Shame they're not doing it by me, I would go and do a burnout next to them, use a bit more.

This is something i would definitely do.

They couldn't even complain, my car is green. Very green
Root

27th Jul 10 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
Idiots, do they not realise all this does is make people pissed off with their group and cause? All that makes me want to do is pollute the planet some more to fuck these guys off.

same
oceansoul

27th Jul 10 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dom

So it's perfectly ok to remove safety equipment and items from a petrol forecourt just as long as you have the intention of returning them at a later time? Even in the worse case i would have thought it'd be vandalism?

Im going to take your car with out your consent, although im going to return it a few days later

That would be stealing. Same as the Green fuckers.
fir3vip3r

27th Jul 10 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dom

For me and you not necessarily, but Im pretty sure BP wont want to take it much further as there can be following reprecussions especially from a major body such as green peace. If nothings been damaged taking the safety switches will be harder to arrest for criminal damage charges.
fir3vip3r

27th Jul 10 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by oceansoul
quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dom

Im going to take your car with out your consent, although im going to return it a few days later

That would be stealing. Same as the Green fuckers.

Taken without owners consent mate, wouldnt techincally be theft
John

27th Jul 10 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Panda cops will be too busy sitting eating curries and stopping people for traffic offences they know nothing about instead of doing real work.
Matt H

27th Jul 10 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, lets see if it stops BP making money in the long run...... nope. Thought not.

Fools.
Colin

27th Jul 10 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is the forecourt part of business not franchise owned anyway with BP only Skimming a small cut, tiny on the grand scheme of things profit wise??
davcohen

28th Jul 10 at 00:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thought i knew that petrol station
Twitch

28th Jul 10 at 01:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i worked at one of them BP stations and turned up to find out i couldnt make money that day cause of some hippys i'd probably go on a nerd rage and start spraying loads of deodrant cans in the air at them ^_^
emicen

28th Jul 10 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some of the comments left on their own website were classic. Seems it didnt really sit well with anyone.

I just dont get why nothing was done, anti-terror laws have been abused for this kind of thing in the past.

This kind of thing actually probably benefits BP. They dont own the garages but the garages will now miss their quotas and have to pay more for their fuel. Never mind their min wage staff who probably got sent home unpaid.

Arseholes
Pip308

28th Jul 10 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

makes sense, stop them earning money so they cant afford to fix "their" mistake, idiots

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Greenpeace closing BP petrol stations 22 database queries in 0.0159829 seconds