corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » cheapest place to buy ab Iphone 3GS 16GB

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cheapest place to buy ab Iphone 3GS 16GB
Colin

User status: Offline
28th Jul 10 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On O2 Payg?

£289 in the o2 shop can this be beat?
Jambo

28th Jul 10 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£289?! Are you sure??

That's stupidly cheap if so, going rate is £450 for 16gb abs 390 for 8th
Colin

28th Jul 10 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah my bad its the 8gb right enough!!

Jade dropped her's in the sink, we sent it off for insurance job. They cant repair it, they dont have any new ones to send.....so are crediting her account with £450.

Whats the best sollution to this??

She's still got 15 months of her existing contraact to run.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

28th Jul 10 at 16:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If she is on 30/m contract buy the contract out and start a new one with an iphone 4
noshua

28th Jul 10 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pointless buying the contract out, you still pay what you would pay if you was to carry it on.

Prices will be £440 (usual price) or more.

Get the 8GB, pocket the money? When the contract is up you can always use the spare money to pay for the initial cost of the 4.
AndyKent

28th Jul 10 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does it have to be a new phone? Seen loads advertised second hand for under £250. Get one of those if she's prone to losing/damaging/breaking them and pocket the change.
bubble

28th Jul 10 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by noshua
Pointless buying the contract out, you still pay what you would pay if you was to carry it on.

Get the 8GB, pocket the money? When the contract is up you can always use the spare money to pay for the initial cost of the 4.

incorrect.

ending a contract is done by multiplying remaining term by PRE vat cost so 25.54 x 15 which is £383.10. then you deduct 25% as per ofcom rules, so it is only £287.32.

csweatherston

28th Jul 10 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

were o2 not doing an early upgrade offer to the iphone 4?. where they reduce your monthly bill to £20 if you pay the entirity?.
or has that ended now?
ajscorsa

29th Jul 10 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bubble
quote:

incorrect.

ending a contract is done by multiplying remaining term by PRE vat cost so 25.54 x 15 which is £383.10. then you deduct 25% as per ofcom rules, so it is only £287.32.

is this true? as I have about 11 months left on my contract with orange which I took out a year ago and is ripping me a new arse hole. I could afford to pay it off if that were the case as I thought I would have had to pay off what my monthly payments would have been i.e. £40 * 11 months?
bubble

31st Jul 10 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ajscorsa
quote:
Originally posted by bubble
quote:

incorrect.

is this true? as I have about 11 months left on my contract with orange which I took out a year ago and is ripping me a new arse hole. I could afford to pay it off if that were the case as I thought I would have had to pay off what my monthly payments would have been i.e. £40 * 11 months?

34.04 x11 then deduct 25%
csweatherston

1st Aug 10 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where did you find it for 289 Colin?.
even the 8gb is 389 on the o2 shop.

New Poll