corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » All laugh at Jodi's misfoutune

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author All laugh at Jodi's misfoutune
Katarina

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 03 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 weeks ago playing football jodi goes in for a 'Gazza cup final' tackle and tears two ligements in his ankle he then so he was been hopping around, he also had to go in hospital to have a metal pin reallied in his chest around the same time so he has broken ribs and a messed up ankle at the moment. Heres where it gets funny
1. His round at the bar refuses help so buys 7 drinks (5 pints, 2 JD and cokes) puts them on a tray so he does not need to come back puts to much weight on his ankle and falls straight on his face in a crowned pub and all the drinks go over him.
2. After having to buy the drinks again and getting me to help him carry them over his time he he sits down and slams his drink back and on the table only for the picture frame behind him to fail on his head.
3. Goes to Mac D's gets the given the wrong order but can't be bother to go and complain as he thinks something bad will happen
4. Brother lends his cars as he can not drive at the moment and says he is going to watch the football, instead he goes to manchester to watch Man Utd and uses all his petrol
5. And the best one let we get home from the club and he fails down the stairs as he walks up and does about 6 cartwheels in mid air before hitting the bottom and lies there in pain at the bottom
Katarina

23rd Mar 03 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and I forgot to meantion a girl was sick over his shoes in the kebab shop at the end of the night, and him crying as our mate rob made him laugh and it hurt him as his ribs are messed up
AndyW

23rd Mar 03 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ur evil Kat
Jodi_the_g

23rd Mar 03 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and do you know what she did, my love wife to be, she laughhed and said you have to get the drinks in again. and throw a sleeping bag downstairs on top of me and said if you can't get up the stairs you can sleep down there if you want
Dan
Premium Member

23rd Mar 03 at 12:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Trotty

23rd Mar 03 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shouldn't laugh really, harsh but funny

Ian
========
CorsaSport Moderator
South West Organiser
Click here to e-mail me
Click here to sign up for Premium Membership
========
Lynny

23rd Mar 03 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jodi_the_g

23rd Mar 03 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No it was painful, and I think we should all laugh at Kats misfoutune if she laughs at me again for being homeless when I kick her out.

[Edited on 23-03-2003 by Jodi_the_g]
charcoalgrill

23rd Mar 03 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

awwwww hope u get better m8
but funny as
MatthewR

23rd Mar 03 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jodi_the_g

23rd Mar 03 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree its funny as but it did hurt and I expect some comforting from my misses

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » All laugh at Jodi's misfoutune 23 database queries in 0.0128660 seconds