corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How Much??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How Much??
rsage

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 10 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a X registration Corsa Sport ( 1.4 16v) with 90,000 miles. looking for an idea of how much its worth really, the car is lowered with 30mm Eibach Springs and Bilstein shock absorbers, also the car has a cat back stainless steel exhaust. The wheels are Cavalier GSI wheels with toyo tires. the car will come with pads and discs to replace. Also if anyone is interested i have a 2 litre 16v redtop with twin 48 dellorto carbs, with f20 gearbox driveshafts for a corsa, 2 litre brakes, rear axle with disc set-up and willwood bias valve and a few other bits and bobs. If anyone can give me an idea on prices that would be great.
Thanks
Richard

[Edited on 02-08-2010 by rsage]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How Much?? 23 database queries in 0.0089951 seconds