corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone else ever feel like there's constantly something wrong with them?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone else ever feel like there's constantly something wrong with them?
kz

User status: Offline
8th Aug 10 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For instance... couple of weeks ago started getting these terrible stomach pains. Left it a week (as I usually do) went to the doctors as it was still hurting, got some pills, couple of days later I was fine. Last week my wrist starting hurting, for no reason at all. Left it a week again and it was still hurting, doctor said just keep slapping on ibuprofen gel, tbh it's doing nothing and it still hurts!

Yesterday woke up with a proper stiff neck and it's not eased off today at all, meant to be going cinema later but I don't think I can sit there in the same position looking up the entire time. Also, my hands are constantly flaky recently and I have to use some strong moisturiser... and I'm getting a nose job in September but meanwhile I have to use a prescription spray so I can actually breathe which doesn't actually work very well anyway.

Can't remember the last time I actually felt perfect! It's so annoying... or am I just a pussy?
Ste M

8th Aug 10 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How old are you?
SnK

8th Aug 10 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol! This thread is a case of hyper-condria.
Having said that i know what you mean, i'm not as bad as you having to go to doctors every week but i've got asthma eczema and that's always on my case, wouldn't be so bad if i didn't work with cars! hah.
But i'm always getting cuts and bruises from everything so i'm always feeling something like today i feel a bruise near my kidneys from where i've been sat awkward, it's nothing to worry about just daily life haha.
kz

8th Aug 10 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm 26 (in two days time).

Seriously I hate going doctors, this is why I always wait a week before getting seen to because imo most things just tend to go away on their own.
richardworrall
Premium Member

8th Aug 10 at 11:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

being a runner's even worse, every slight twinge you think you've done something wrong. Its like an addiction and i panic if i think im not gonna be able to run for a while.
_Allan_

8th Aug 10 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hear voices....
johnhara1

8th Aug 10 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

/\
p

8th Aug 10 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz

For instance... couple of weeks ago started getting these terrible stomach pains. Left it a week (as I usually do) went to the doctors as it was still hurting, got some pills, couple of days later I was fine. Last week my wrist starting hurting, for no reason at all. Left it a week again and it was still hurting, doctor said just keep slapping on ibuprofen gel, tbh it's doing nothing and it still hurts!

Yesterday woke up with a proper stiff neck and it's not eased off today at all, meant to be going cinema later but I don't think I can sit there in the same position looking up the entire time. Also, my hands are constantly flaky recently and I have to use some strong moisturiser... and I'm getting a nose job in September but meanwhile I have to use a prescription spray so I can actually breathe which doesn't actually work very well anyway.

Can't remember the last time I actually felt perfect! It's so annoying... or am I just a pussy?

You my sir are and I quote from Frank Spencer 'A failure'
Sunz

9th Aug 10 at 02:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was fine until I got to the age of 20 and since then I live at the doctors, gets to the stage where you would rather just suffer then keep going back there.
Seems now they don't even look at you, look on there pc, write out a prescription and then say see you later.
Ojc

9th Aug 10 at 05:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes
MJFF88

9th Aug 10 at 06:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last went to the doctors when I was about 8, never broken any bones, don't have asthma (or similar) and havn't had a day ill off work in 6 years .

Is this making you feel better?
Jambo

9th Aug 10 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's your diet like?
kz

9th Aug 10 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not too bad, I think a lot's down to stress. Especially regarding exercise etc. but because 'injuries' I can't work so in turn that starts making me feel even worse
Jambo

9th Aug 10 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eat loads of fruit and veg cut down on fatty crap take a vitamin supplement and make surf you do excersise3 times a week.

You'll find once you get healthier your body will start to function properly
DaveyLC

9th Aug 10 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz
I'm 26 (in two days time).

Seriously I hate going doctors, this is why I always wait a week before getting seen to because imo most things just tend to go away on their own.

I hate doctors too (its called white coat-fobia).. Changed my tune recently though.. I put something off for ages and when I finally went to the doctors they though it might be cancer! Had loads of blood tests but in the end it was just a blood infection or something and all was fine..

Shit myself though! Doctor gave me a right bollocking for putting it off and I wont do it again!
Jambo

9th Aug 10 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate going too. I need to go for a multitude of reasons but I know the reason for it and that's cos I have the worst diet ever I am slowly changing it and reaping the benefits
Jamal-Dupre

9th Aug 10 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're a total pussy, you remind me of a guy on another forum thats always got a fucked knee
kz

9th Aug 10 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't help it though but I'm gonna work through it
Matt L

9th Aug 10 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does sound like it could be stress related I've had stomach cramps and excess acid for the past 2 weeks which the doctor seems to think could be down to stress but normally when im stressed it effects my shoulders and neck too but not had that, I have started going to the gym tho... punch bags are EPIC stress relief although frigging hurts when you miss hit it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone else ever feel like there's constantly something wrong with them? 22 database queries in 0.0127480 seconds