corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » Car Related Clothing...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car Related Clothing...
DaveB

User status: Offline
12th Aug 10 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've started designing t-shirts (although you can get hoodies,sweats and even stickers!) that you can buy online. Most are car related, some aren't...

All the T-shirts can be viewed, and bought by going through the link below, but the images below give you an idea of the sort of thing that's available.

T-Shirts by 2007bc - RedBubble

I will be adding many, many car/racing/modifying related designs over the next few weeks and months - and you get free postage if you order 4 or more...

Got a design idea yourself that you want me to do? I can create private designs viewable only to you if you need something bespoke. Prices for 'private' designs will be no more than £14 per T-shirt.

Happy to ask any questions

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » Car Related Clothing... 23 database queries in 0.0134912 seconds