corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » mercedes slk recaro seats bargain!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mercedes slk recaro seats bargain!
kiemcd

User status: Offline
15th Aug 10 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all, for sale i have a set of good condition recaro cloth seats out of a 2002 mercedes slk kompressor

the seats are in good condition apart from a tear in the drivers bolster and some scratches on the backs. the seats are really comfortable ive had them in my corsa c for around 1000miles and they are ace to drive in compared to standards, i know corsa b subframes are different to corsa c's so they will most likely require a bit of fettling with the frames.

gonna put these up at £60.00 ono

anything that looks like stains in the pics are from when i cleaned them at weekend!
kiemcd

15th Aug 10 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if anyone can come early this week for these i will be happy to knock them some money off, need these gone tbh
kiemcd

16th Aug 10 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will do em for 50 quid, can deliver in lancashire or meet half way if needed?
kiemcd

18th Aug 10 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

40.00 bump
kiemcd

21st Aug 10 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

35.00 want these gone tbh!!!!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » mercedes slk recaro seats bargain! 24 database queries in 0.0079482 seconds