corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Any such thing as a fast Subaru Justy?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Any such thing as a fast Subaru Justy?
alan-g-w

User status: Offline
16th Aug 10 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As title really, I've always liked these since seeing a couple of people on here with them. Just happened to cross my mind today and I was wondering if you get these with tuned/ transplanted engines? Thought it would be pretty cool if anyone could give us any links to video or pics of some nicely done up ones?

edit, after doing a quick google I'm looking at the '84-'94 models.

[Edited on 16-08-2010 by alan-g-w]
Kurt

16th Aug 10 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Search for the Subaru brumby instead
djgritt
Premium Member

16th Aug 10 at 22:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was playing with a Justy Pickup with Impreza running gear at Castle Combe in April...

Don't have any pics though.
daymoon
Premium Member

16th Aug 10 at 23:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What you can do is get a 4x4 justy and stick a G13B engine, same as i have in my swift.

A lot of fold turbo them, there is one with 248bhp in uk ( albeit it now looks like Mini Van) and did 1/4 mile in 12.3 at santa pod.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Any such thing as a fast Subaru Justy? 22 database queries in 0.0104990 seconds