corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » SONY XPLODE CDX A250 GREAT CONDITION ( LIKE NEW )

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SONY XPLODE CDX A250 GREAT CONDITION ( LIKE NEW )
bally2010
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Aug 10 at 20:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Base Price £50 will take reasonabe offers or swaps for corsa b bits or stereos just u2u me

HERE I HAVE MY SONY XPLODE STEREO IN MINT CONDITION EVERYTHING WORKS AS IT SHOULD DO , YOU CAN PLUG YA IPOD OR MP3 PLAYER VIA THE AUX PORT ON THE FRONT , THE VOLUME CONTROL LIGHTS UP WITH INTERCHANGABLE COLOURS SAME WITH THE DISPLAY WINDOW
THIS STEREO IS WORTH EASILY £50+ I HAVE WITH IT THE CAGE THE STEREO THE WIRE AND THE BLACK SURROUND, SOUNDS GREAT .

i do have both the front fascia and the back of the stereo i just havent removed the back yet as i am still using it will be left in for person who want to view so they can see it all working

nathy_87

23rd Aug 10 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What colours does it light up mate?
bally2010
Premium Member

24th Aug 10 at 12:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

green blue red white orange yellow
bally2010
Premium Member

24th Aug 10 at 17:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
bally2010
Premium Member

28th Aug 10 at 16:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » SONY XPLODE CDX A250 GREAT CONDITION ( LIKE NEW ) 24 database queries in 0.3414371 seconds