corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » JBL GT4 1000w subs x2 in twin box

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author JBL GT4 1000w subs x2 in twin box
EltonJohnInNova

User status: Offline
23rd Aug 10 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi there, dont want to get rid but have other things i need to buy, these are 2 gt4's in twin box, 1 woofer is brand new and the other is around 8 months old, the new 1 has been playerd for around 8 hours and the other i couldnt tell you, i have already sold the amp, if you have a powerfull amp they will kick, i had them in my combo van and my god did it nearly fall apart...
i also have a blown 1 witch i will throw in for free, it plays for 10 minutes then fuzzzles .BTW there 15 inches if that helps LOL

[Edited on 23-08-2010 by EltonJohnInNova]
EltonJohnInNova

25th Aug 10 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttttttttt
Ste M

25th Aug 10 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Price might help also!
EltonJohnInNova

27th Aug 10 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£110

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » JBL GT4 1000w subs x2 in twin box 24 database queries in 0.0096951 seconds