corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The Special One on Man City, Liverpool & Arsenal

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Special One on Man City, Liverpool & Arsenal
mwg

User status: Offline
24th Aug 10 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6332737,00.html

its the video you need to watch - Robbo

[Edited on 24-08-2010 by mwg]
Robbo

24th Aug 10 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Livepool and Arsenal
mwg

24th Aug 10 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You didn't watch the video then. He talks for at least a minute about Arsenal... I dont think you'll like what he has to say though
Robbo

24th Aug 10 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah, no im at work so cant watch it. tbh i couldnt care less what he thinks, either way
Ben J

24th Aug 10 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He thinks Man U, Chavski and Shitty, are the only contenders for Prem.

Okay.
Cosmo

24th Aug 10 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He is right about that tbh.

Some of his other stuff is shite though. For starters he spent a fortune at Chavski in order to win things - the exact same thing City are doing.
Ben D

24th Aug 10 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just read the article, i love how ironic it is that a Real Madrid manager is moaning about another team dominating the market and pricing them out of the market & for spending so much, hold on isn't this the same Real Madrid which broke the last 4/5 world transfer records? doing it twice last season alone? and is this not the same manager who literally bought the premiership and out priced United on a number of transfers, most notably Robben!
Robbo

24th Aug 10 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

City arent title contenders until they ahve a team and not just a squad (of mercenaries lets be honest), for that reaosn Arsenal are much more in the race than shitty city

interested to see how the likes of yaya, silva, balotelli etc cope ona cold winters night in blackpool
Cosmo

24th Aug 10 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
interested to see how the likes of yaya, silva, balotelli etc cope ona cold winters night in blackpool

same way your kids will tbh.
Robbo

24th Aug 10 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the only thign we need to coutner are these big phyical teams, been getting better over the last 18 months, this w/e will be a good test fir us at giant blackburn with nzonzi, samba etc
Tommy L

24th Aug 10 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Arsenal need to hit the gym and stop being a bunch of faggots.
Tom

24th Aug 10 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben D
I just read the article, i love how ironic it is that a Real Madrid manager is moaning about another team dominating the market and pricing them out of the market & for spending so much, hold on isn't this the same Real Madrid which broke the last 4/5 world transfer records? doing it twice last season alone? and is this not the same manager who literally bought the premiership and out priced United on a number of transfers, most notably Robben!

He's deluded, he's brillaint don't get me wrong, but he's deluded. I reckon he'll succeed whiseky nose too

mwg

24th Aug 10 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dunno, I'd like him to be our next manager but its not a dead cert that he will be.

City fans have taken this interview to mean that he is going to be managing them after Mancini

[Edited on 24-08-2010 by mwg]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The Special One on Man City, Liverpool & Arsenal 23 database queries in 0.0109899 seconds