corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » euro alloys?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author euro alloys?
gidged500
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Aug 10 at 16:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey guys im hopefully getting a new corsa in a few weeks and i want to know what wheels to put on it i love the euro scene so im thinking coilovers slammed on some euro stretched tyres ? i had my old corsa on ats classics but they rubbed so any pics of euro alloys would be a great help please thanks
gidged500
Premium Member

24th Aug 10 at 17:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nobody?
antnee

24th Aug 10 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tsw venoms
gidged500
Premium Member

24th Aug 10 at 18:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics
shane 08

24th Aug 10 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shane 08

24th Aug 10 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shane 08

24th Aug 10 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hear u go mate my old lenso bsx with streched potenzas the frounts fitted good but the rears catched like a badger so i had to higer car so sold them and got speedlines lol i loved them though lol
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

24th Aug 10 at 18:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

like anything when modifying a car whether its motorsport/Hot rod/euro you've got to do a bit of measuring and working out to get things to fit how you want, you can fit whatever width & spec wheels you want and like the look of (within reason) people have fitted ATS, BBS, VW, Audi, Zender, OZ, Porsche, ammoungst others.

i currently have a set of BBS RM012's standard size being 6.5j x15" with an offset of et33, i've re-built to 7j x15" with the aid of 185/45 profile tyres, a slight camber on the rear & a bit of arch work they run perfect on my 5door.

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
Paul W
Premium Member

24th Aug 10 at 19:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^ that's how it's done

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
FAZ
Premium Member

24th Aug 10 at 19:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul W
^^ that's how it's done

sure is

btw does it go pssssssssh yet?

[Edited on 24-08-2010 by FAZ]
gidged500
Premium Member

24th Aug 10 at 19:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awww man there both sweet as ! I want some I can just put on straight away without having to modify

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » euro alloys? 23 database queries in 0.0103478 seconds