corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Black 2004 Corsa C SRi

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Black 2004 Corsa C SRi
LeeM

User status: Offline
24th Aug 10 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - 2004 Corsa C SRi
Engine - 1400
Mileage - 78000
Price - £3000

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information - price is open to negotiation of course. its standard except for black grille and alloys. just taxed it for 6 months and its going for mot tomorrow so will have a full 12 months.
im the 4th owner, last guy was a soldier he didnt have it long before he went back to afghan and the owner before that was the garage he bought it from. ive had it since january, i bought it to put a Z20LET in after my vts got writeen off but now im buying another vts because i miss the french pos!
since ive had it ive changed oil and filter twice, changed the gear linkage because the old one was worn out and ive given it a good going over on the ramps and everythings mint.

ive got a set of vxr calipers and pads ready for a big brake conversion and they'll be thrown in, and its wired ready for subs and amps etc but it will have all standard audio including code for stereo etc.

[Edited on 25-11-2015 by LeeM]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Black 2004 Corsa C SRi 24 database queries in 0.0060320 seconds