corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » crash for cash

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author crash for cash
scoob
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Aug 10 at 14:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone watch this last night? not been racsit but i knew it would be pakis doing it and it was. makes me fucking sick
Joe

25th Aug 10 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and eastern europeans.
Dione J

25th Aug 10 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Caught the last 10 min of it - could of told you that before the progamme started who the culprits be!!

[Edited on 25-08-2010 by Dione J]
Root

25th Aug 10 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I watched it too.

Agreed Dione J, watching crimewatch these days is like "spot the person who was actually born in this country".

Bart

25th Aug 10 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heard alot about this in the news, Im guessing its people staging car crashes and claiming the insurance money?

A friend of mine is a jeweller and he is well aware of a similar thing with jewellery theft... A large group of them (non-english), would club together to buy a single piece of expensive jewellery and take out the insurance, they would all then take turns to claim the insurance using the same reciept.
(we're talking £3-5k items....)

bastards

[Edited on 25-08-2010 by Bart]
baza31

25th Aug 10 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when the insurance rep comes to see me for my traders policy he always goes on about them. They must of looked into it and apparently the pakis are putting a black piece of rag from thier exhaust , which means that if they get crashed into they will split the compo 50/50. Pisses me off. Where i work its the highest uninsured rate in england which is bd3 (bradford)

and i pay £2000 a year
Dione J

25th Aug 10 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
when the insurance rep comes to see me for my traders policy he always goes on about them. They must of looked into it and apparently the pakis are putting a black piece of rag from thier exhaust , which means that if they get crashed into they will split the compo 50/50. Pisses me off. Where i work its the highest uninsured rate in england which is bd3 (bradford)

and i pay £2000 a year
Apparently its meant to represent "peace and safety!" but not sure its well common In Birmingham
Tomnova16
Premium Member

25th Aug 10 at 14:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by scoob
anyone watch this last night? not been racsit but i knew it would be pakis doing it and it was. makes me fucking sick

i was going to write exactly this last night,
just remember that if you have an accident regardless of fault, always take pictures at the scene, may seem a bit over the top but you never know.

oh and the amount of times i have been accused of this is unreal, just last week i had a massive argument with a woman on the phone about a car she hit, couldnt get her head round the fact it takes longer than one hour to strip, prep, paint and fit up a door and rear wing, she kept asking if i know the woman and am i doing extras for her, the woman who got hit got two more estimates and they were both more than mine. she then accepted it and came in and paid and still tried accusing me of knowing the woman.
sorry for the essay but this really fucks me off

[Edited on 25-08-2010 by Tomnova16]

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
3CorsaMeal

25th Aug 10 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

same with that dom littlewood program about people doing benefit fraud.

people claiming over £1.2million and they didn't even live in this country, just came back every so often to claim some more money, they also had 12 empty houses here.

it was all people with crime faces and strange names
Neo

25th Aug 10 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Happened to a friend of ours end of last year. Car stopped mid roundabout for no reason, he swerved to miss it and rolled down a ditch. The people in the car claimed everything even though he hardly touched them, and his sti was written off. Really angers me
JaffaTB

25th Aug 10 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

i watched it and thought the same too
scoob
Premium Member

25th Aug 10 at 16:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the thing is you cant put all the blaim on them, its the system thats allowing them to do this and were paying for it in higher insurance premiums,
Ben G

25th Aug 10 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is why people like me who genuinely got injured in a car accident get stick for claiming.

fucking twats, piss off back to your own country ffs.

i have no problem with english born indians/other people with foreign backgrounds as most follow the law, but these wankers just come over, take all our money, then fuck off when things get bad.
Marc

25th Aug 10 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was a bit concerned going out in the car this morning after watching it

Oh, and the amount of money he got in compensation, 40k ish wasn't?

[Edited on 25-08-2010 by Marc]
Ben G

25th Aug 10 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh and just to turn the tables a bit, my indian work colleague was crashed into from behind last night. it was a 3 car thing on the motorway and the car in the middle got out holding his neck making a big deal about things, then saw there was only a small scratch on my mates beemer, then suddenly got better and had no neck pain he was white. fucking mong.

[Edited on 25-08-2010 by Ben G]
Twiggy

25th Aug 10 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What channels was this on?
Marc

25th Aug 10 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just BBC1.
ste_p23

25th Aug 10 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucks me right off that they where from bolton aswell. This was well known locally and there where many "black spot" areas near my house that some of these crashes happened 5-10 times per month
Twiggy

25th Aug 10 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watched it on iPlayer... Shocking!
3CorsaMeal

26th Aug 10 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
the thing is you cant put all the blaim on them, its the system thats allowing them to do this and were paying for it in higher insurance premiums,

yep thats what angers me, the way they can get away with it and the way they had out these benefits willy nilly. Some old lady was pretending to be 12 different people and got away with it for years
stubs

26th Aug 10 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ste_p23
Fucks me right off that they where from bolton aswell. This was well known locally and there where many "black spot" areas near my house that some of these crashes happened 5-10 times per month

I missed the program, but I believe I know which company were doing it.. were they based somewhere on/near Haliwell Road? If so, I know who they are and I remember hearing about them doing these scams 10 years ago when I worked not too far from there.

Fucking scummers

What channel was it on? I'd like to catch it on one of the online "players" if possible
ste_p23

26th Aug 10 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea they where based in Haliwell and burnley. If you go on google and type in BBC I player search for it on there mate

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » crash for cash 23 database queries in 0.1284230 seconds