corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 YAMAHA R1

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1999 YAMAHA R1
midlandvauxhalls

User status: Offline
26th Aug 10 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up for sale is my 1999 R1.

I have just put it through its mot which it passed with no advisorys,

the current milage is just over 32300,

The engine has just had a oil and filter change,

Starter Solenoid,

New battery,

Cam chain tensioner replaced,

valve clearances checked,

The engine has a K&N filter,dynojet kit and is running a modified yoshimura exhaust,

Recent rear brake pads and rear brake master cylinder,rear wavey disk fitted and it is also running braided brake lines all round,

New double bubble screen just fitted with a set of red probolts,

New mini indicators,

The bike does need a couple of inexpensive jobs doing to make it mint,

Tank needs a re-paint as someone has keyed a not so nice word into it, about 2" long and also broke seat lock and the fuel cap lock, it still opens but means it can be opened by any key.

slight scuff on the tail unit just above the rear light where i caught a wall in my garage parking the bike up,

The paint on the wheels are flaking, possibly bad paint job in the past,

Could do with a new oil level sensor as it has a bit of a mind of its own,sometimes it works, sometimes it does'nt,

The only other thing i can think of is color on logbook needs changing to white as it was originally blue,

The bike is hpi clear, i have a few receipts and old mots along with the original owners manual and service booklet,

CAN TAX AT COST FOR WINNING BIDDER SO BIKE CAN BE RIDDEN AWAY
£1800
located in leicester

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 YAMAHA R1 24 database queries in 0.0069618 seconds