corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Silver Corsa C Z20LET

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Silver Corsa C Z20LET
Iain M

User status: Offline
31st Aug 10 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MakeMake - Vauxhall Corsa C
Model - SRi - Turbo
Engine - Z20LET
Mileage - 65,850 (there or there abouts)
Price - £6.000 - Will listen to sensible offers
Taxed till end of October and MOT till January

Location - Wigan)
Contact phone number - u2u please
Contact email address - thehouse.matthewson@googlemail.com

General information - Well where to start. Absolutely gutted to be doing this but i have come to the age where I need to move on from having a pocket rocket. I have just got married and so the future is what I am thinking about. Need a bigger car for camping stuff and a family soon hopefully; therefore the corsa doesn't really fit the bill. So very honest reason for selling.

Car runs absolutely awesome is currently running 272BHP with 314ft lb torque
Items that are on the car include....
Remapped by Red Dot.
2 litre turbo Z20LET
Courtney sport pre cat pipe fitted
Courtney sport sports cat
VXR turbo
Rear strut brace
ITG Open Cone induction kit
Bastuk full 2.5 system with Blueflame Backbox
M-tech 9 litre front mount intercooler
Forge hoses
Uprated brake conversion to 308's with VXR callipers.
KW coilovers and Gaz rear springs.
Alpine head unit with planet Audio sub and amp
Alpine front door speakers
Clifford 650 Alarm with Turbo Timer Fitted
Interior A,B,C and headlining all trimmed in black Alcantara
Astra Mk 5 sun visors in black

Apart from the interior, Clifford alarm and remap I haven’t carried out any modifications to the car as I moved house last year and then I got married this year so no free money to do so. I have receipts for all modifications carried out by me and the previous owner. I also have some standard parts available I can give you upon collection of the car.

The car has been an absolute storm to drive and defiantly the best car I have ever driven and owned. It has been a proper loyal friend to me as it has taken me all over the country when needed, it’s helped me move house and it’s helped me out all over the wedding. I couldn’t have asked for a better car. *Touches Wood* it hasn’t missed a beat if things where different then I wouldn’t be selling. I will keep hold of the car as long as I need to until I either get full asking price or an offer I am happy with. I simply don’t have the time anymore and money can be put to better use.

A couple of niggles I have to mention and feel the price reflects this as I am not into ripping people off.

First is the wheels – I bought them back in January with a view to being refurbed but as the wedding was this year, this was not an option so they need to be done.
Front bumper has the usual stone chips and scratches from it being a 6 year old car.

Apart from the above ii can’t think of anything else. I feel the price reflects the Money I have spent on the car and takes into account the touches it needs to be perfect. I have more than likely missed something but feel free to ask.

I will gladly take people for a test drive but please no tyre kickers and please don’t waste my time with silly offers.

[Edited on 31-08-2010 by Iain M]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Silver Corsa C Z20LET 24 database queries in 0.0064499 seconds