corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Questions About Traveling

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Questions About Traveling
p

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 10 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How many on here have gone traveling ?

And, when did you go, how did you pay/afford it, who did you go with, and where did you visit ?

I'm thinking about traveling next year.... Most people do it in a gap year, after University for example, as doing it after getting a job/career could be quite difficult.... But the money is obviously one issue, but it's better to do it when you are young rather than later in life when it might not be possible... And not sure about going to Oz for 6 months is good for me, I would like to visit there, but perhaps for a couple of weeks, then hop to another place... Who knows
jibjob

3rd Sep 10 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have a look into volunteering in Thailand and Australia. You pay for the flights and they put you up whilst your there. Obviously you have to do a bit of work but that could just be playing footy with kids. Then just hitch hike to the next place.
p

4th Sep 10 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks jibjob. any one else done some traveling, surely some have
Ben G

4th Sep 10 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

paul j i think?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Questions About Traveling 22 database queries in 0.0070050 seconds