corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » clear lenses, GSI fans, and many more bits and bobs

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author clear lenses, GSI fans, and many more bits and bobs
TheSmurfinator

User status: Offline
5th Sep 10 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Time to get some of my space back and get rid of the bits that I haven't used on my car.

Guide prices included, but I'm open to offers as I want it all out of the way, however some of it is listed on ebay too.

Collection from OL5 postcode please or I can deliver locally for fuel costs.
Feel free to arrange your own courier if needed or I can try to arrange for you...

40mm lowered front springs - come complete with the shocks but I don't know the condition of the shocks, so £10 for the springs and you get the shocks free if you are collecting, If you want them posting then it will be better to send just the springs

Dark purple tailgate and spoiler, complete with glass and wiper - small amount of rust under where the number plate sits - £20

black sport drivers door - slight rust along the bottom - £20

standard corsa front bumper - might be of some use to someone - £5

white bumper - has a section cut out for a centre exit exhaust and is not in great condition but might be useful to someone - free to collector

clear rear lights - they do have some over spray on them but this could be removed easily - they also have a slight bit of damage around the bottom edge but this isn't really noticeable when they are fitted - £15

more to be added soon (kebab is here LOL)....

[Edited on 09-09-2010 by TheSmurfinator]

[Edited on 10-09-2010 by TheSmurfinator]
TheSmurfinator

5th Sep 10 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

standard rear lights - good condition £15

drivers valeo headlight £10

Maxxis 195/45/15 tyre with about 2-3mm tread, good as a spare? £5

Fibreglass rear bumper - been repaired and filled but could o with a final fill/sand before paint, not bad condition though if you like this kind of thing... £20

citroen roof spoiler, needs respray - £10

steering rack, believed to be for RHD VAUXHALL CORSA B HATCHBACK 1993 TO 2000, may fit other models, but please check part number if unsure, £10

TheSmurfinator

5th Sep 10 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also may be willing to part with a set of ASTRA GSI 15" alloys, PM me if you are interested.

I also have a GSI front bumper but it needs work...PM for info
Ste M

5th Sep 10 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dibs on GSI Bumper.
TheSmurfinator

6th Sep 10 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All Pm's replied to - didn't manage to get photos of the GSI bumper today as I was out for my birthday bash but I'll get some tomorrow and send via email to those interested.
Jam122

6th Sep 10 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Al give you £15 for the purple tailgate if you can post it
bally2010
Premium Member

7th Sep 10 at 21:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

citroen roof spoiler is mine was swapped with her in a deal and we swapping our stuff back because she tried ripping me off , also so is the brand new steering coloumn ,

[Edited on 07-09-2010 by bally2010]
bally2010
Premium Member

7th Sep 10 at 22:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she says im a thief so technically shes handling stolen goods and selling them on due to me wanting my stuff back
TheSmurfinator

7th Sep 10 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right I've been asked for photos of the GSI bumper by a few people so here it is. It does need work - the paint job is bad, most of the lugs are broken, it has had holes drilled through it to fix it to the car and it has no splitter or grill. I can include the fogs if required though.
I was going to plastic weld new lugs in from another bumper, but I just don't have time now I'm back in work.
I've tried to take photos from all the angles that I think will be needed but if anyone wants more just let me know.
Due to a few people being interested I'm open to offers on this and I can send via courier if needed but payment would need to be made first. Collection is ok as long as you have cash - no swaps as I'm trying to get rid of stuff and I'm tired of taking other peoples castoffs as payment like with Bally2010 - who still owes me £100 - see dispute thread and I can forward all the u2u's he has sent me if you would like to know the full story of this thieving little turd.

bally2010
Premium Member

7th Sep 10 at 22:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

little turd ---- you heard yaself you would wiegh about 3 stone piss wet through with about 4 layers of clothing on, so how could i be a little turd
TheSmurfinator

7th Sep 10 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bally2010
she says im a thief so technically shes handling stolen goods and selling them on due to me wanting my stuff back

the difference is that I paid for everything I had - you owe me money - it's not rocket science - just because you "want" stuff doesn't mean that you are entitled to it....
bally2010
Premium Member

7th Sep 10 at 22:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

every deal we did has been finalised in my onest opinion u owe me money but i dont winge about it

basically if u fink u getting paid u need a reality check not till u paid me
bally2010
Premium Member

7th Sep 10 at 23:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u owe me money due to are u ready

i gave u a honey combe grill u gave me a v grill

honey comb grill £30 v grill £10 u owe me £20 there

i gave u a stereo u owe me £20 for it

i gave u a mint bumper £35 u gave me a fucked one £20
u owe me £15

i gave u a bnib steering rack £60 u owe me £60 i still have reciept with it costing £80
i gave u citroen spoiler £10 u owe me
u gave me lights i owe u £10
u gave me depos damaged i owe u £20
i owe u £60 for welding
and ill give u ur tigra wheels back

all in all u owe me

£30
bally2010
Premium Member

7th Sep 10 at 23:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u want to play it like that
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
7th Sep 10 at 23:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you agree to this on the day the sales were done?
bally2010
Premium Member

7th Sep 10 at 23:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we agreed prices on here via u2u we then agreed on diffrent things face to face , i agreed to pay for welding providing it was aceptable which it was not i can include the failure sheet,

Ian
Site Administrator

7th Sep 10 at 23:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You agreed the prices for the parts and exchanged them.

And you agreed a price for work to be done but the work wasn't up to standard?
bally2010
Premium Member

7th Sep 10 at 23:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the work was not up to standard
also we agreed on some prices of parts

i have added more now to recoup my losses just as is smurf

most of the deals took place face to face we agreed on some stuff via u2u but then deals changed face 2 face
Ian
Site Administrator

7th Sep 10 at 23:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The deals are done and over, you can't revisit the prices now.

And if the work isn't up to standard, you are protected in law by the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982, assuming the work was carried out by a trader and not a private individual?

Who did the welding?
bally2010
Premium Member

7th Sep 10 at 23:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

her bf who said it was his job
bally2010
Premium Member

7th Sep 10 at 23:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i owe her nothing and she owes me nothing as far as im concerned just dont like personal attacks calling me or my gf a scumbag

i never used personal attacks
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Sep 10 at 00:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it's done commercially then you have a right to request that the work is done to a satisfactory standard.

If it's not then you don't. Can I ask that you clarify this before proceeding.
bally2010
Premium Member

8th Sep 10 at 00:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was done by her bf coming to my house i class this work as privately but due to being told her bf was a welder by trade i assumed he would have done the job to higher standards,

[Edited on 08-09-2010 by bally2010]
bally2010
Premium Member

8th Sep 10 at 00:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
If it's done commercially then you have a right to request that the work is done to a satisfactory standard.

If it's not then you don't. Can I ask that you clarify this before proceeding.

im only playing her game she is the one who is revisiting prices after we agreed on deals face 2 face

she was happy at the time but now i will not pay for welding which is not satifactory she starts making up prices im not willing to pay for work that was not completed i offered to pay for there expenses such as welding wire , i also payed there petrol so i thought i was fair on my behalf

so i agree you cant revisit prices when deals are done face 2 face so just leave the welding out standing which i have explained above

[Edited on 08-09-2010 by bally2010]
TheSmurfinator

8th Sep 10 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian, If you let me have your email address I'll send you all of the u2u's that he has sent.
My boyfriend is not a welder by trade - and he never said he was - however he always does his own welding and has never had any fail an MOT.
Me and my boyfriend were stood outside in the pissing rain for four hours welding his car and he hasn't paid for the work, which even weeks after his car "failed" he was still willing to do - we were actually supposed to be getting a set of alooys and tyres that Bally had been trying to sell for £60 on this forum - then he said he needed the wheels to get the car through it's MOT, then his mate needed them, then his mate had them at work , then his mate had got sacked and the wheels were still at work, then...then...ect, the story kept changing, so eventually I asked for the £60 instead

I had given up ever getting the money from him anyway - it is him who has stated this all up again, I don't know why as he is just making himself look like more of an idiot.
And even the deals we did he hasn't stuck to.
The depos and the standard lights were never paid for, now what is it called when you have something that you haven't paid for , without being given it for free??? oh yes Bally, I think that is called stealing, so until you pay for it I WILL call you a thief - you want me to stop???? PAY YOUR DEBTS

<<  1    2  >>
Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » clear lenses, GSI fans, and many more bits and bobs 24 database queries in 0.0184071 seconds