corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Plymouth people

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Plymouth people
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Sep 10 at 11:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Opportunities on the horizon, very early stages but tell me about plymouth - haven't been there in years.

What's it like?
What is there to do?

Particularly the Torpoint area.

Thanks upfront

[Edited on 07-09-2010 by LiVe LeE]
will_ainsworth

7th Sep 10 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive lived in plymouth all my life, about to leave and move to london on sunday..

its a nice area to bring up kids if thats ever your plan, seems like everyone knows everyone even tho its not a small place. Torpoint isn't in plymouth its on the other side of the bridge, in cornwall. there is a ferry that takes around 15 minutes to cross over to plymouth. its got a decent cinema, some nice restaurants. a shopping mall. everything you would need, but not extremely exciting, holds great national firework events every year. prices arent great for houses i think its a rather expensive place to buy a house, generally the south is i think moreso than oooop north. depends what you want in life, i doubt plymouth will ever be big enough to become successful in a good profession. however im sure ive read before you do something to do with boats etc.... you would be right at home, princess yaughts are made here, there are navy bases hms drake and Rayleigh (torpoint) so might be great for you....
blacksheepdesigns
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

7th Sep 10 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've been a few times to see my mates on rayleigh navy base
nightlife is pretty decent
will_doyle
Banned

7th Sep 10 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

night life is ok

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Plymouth people 22 database queries in 0.0074470 seconds