corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » mortgage advice buying a boozer

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mortgage advice buying a boozer
baza31

User status: Offline
8th Sep 10 at 07:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres a boozer up for sale, could be a little goldmine even in this recession. Its now for sale with livin accomodation. The pub will be about 180k , i will need 140k lending and have 40k to put down. What are they like lending for business/domestic mortgages? i will be able to rent the pub for 500 a week, rent the apartment for 80-100 a week. then there is the function room which i would have nights on my mates a good dj and has loads of followers when he puts nights on. Then obviously i would earn the money on the beer for the funtion room. I can probably afford £1100 a month to pay to bank.

what do they normally lend is it 5x wage?

Cosmo

8th Sep 10 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will be totally different in this circumstance tbh, won't go on your wage but will go on income from the rent/pub as your effectively suggesting a buy to let.

Can you not just steal some more off your family and buy it out right?
Nismo

8th Sep 10 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My dad has run a boozer before, its not that simple im afraid. Do some more reading on line, they wont give you a mortgage to LET the place out just like that, Also theres lots of fee's ref puplic liability etc... all on top.

New Poll