corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Golf VR6 heated 'cream' leather interior

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Golf VR6 heated 'cream' leather interior
Fro

User status: Offline
12th Sep 10 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sourced a new interior so this are going up for sale. Its the standard VR6 creamy/beige/grey colour.

Rear seats and front passenger seat are in excellent condition for the year have the usual slight cracks but now holes/tears etc. Driver side as usual is showing some wear on the bolster and the leather where you sit is a little saggy. All four door cards are in very good condition with no damage to the leather. Door cards will come with the inner door triggers and also the electric mirror and window switches, and also with the handles that you remove to take the door cards off.

Going to start at £450 collected for everything above as i know this interior is quite rare and used to be saught after judging by previous prices I have seen them go for this year. These should be out of the car towards the end of the week but you are welcome to come and see them before then.

Pics of the interior.

All of the other cream trim/dash/parcel shelf will also be up for grabs/swaps for black trim. Carpet will also be available for sale/swaps. Ideally i want to source replacements before selling these bits but let me know if you're interested.

Drop me a pm or Email: fro_dizzle@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks,
Gervais
Fro

User status: Offline
9th Nov 10 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seats and doorcards down to £200 as they need to go.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Golf VR6 heated 'cream' leather interior 24 database queries in 0.0053740 seconds