corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Splitting c16xe engine and box

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Splitting c16xe engine and box
dale87

User status: Offline
17th Sep 10 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm removing a c16xe engine from a 1994 corsa gsi for a c20let conversion so i'm just seeing what interest I have in any spare parts needed from it as its not running healthy enough to sell complete.

The engine has 122000 with full vauxhall service history till 2006 and has never been modified. It started first time everytime but its showing signs of head gasket failure with a browny colour in the water, and runs very very rough with a strong smell of petrol and spits flames out the exhaust on throttle so I can't guarantee all parts are in perfect working order but ill price the parts taking this into consideration. I've been told the timing could be out but tbh I can't be arsed to even try and fix it with having the LET ready to go in.

Not sure what gearbox it has until removed but it was is in good working order and all gears selected fine.

All parts not needed for the conversion are for sale.

u2u me for prices of any bits needed.

Base price £40 for the gearbox collected

Item location : DY4

[Edited on 17-09-2010 by dale87]
Rob-e91

17th Sep 10 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

location?

dale87

17th Sep 10 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Edited
12valver

17th Sep 10 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If the engine ends up being split, i may have the head depending on its condition...
dale87

17th Sep 10 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u's replied
dale87

20th Sep 10 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Splitting c16xe engine and box 24 database queries in 0.0090430 seconds