corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MK4 Astra GSI '53'

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MK4 Astra GSI '53'
Pete_vxl

User status: Offline
17th Sep 10 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - astra gsi
Engine - 2 litre turbo
Mileage - 68,000 used daily
Price - £4800 includes RARB which is not in pictures

Moving house forces sale.

This is by far the best car i have owned but due to cost cutting i can no longer afford to keep it.

Exterior: The car is basically standard apart from the opel badges which i have replaced myself. The bodywork itself is in good condition for it age, it does have one or two small dings being brutally honest but i think you will be hard pushed to find one that doesn't, especially at this price.

Wheels: Standard snowflakes that were refurbished in Feb this year an at the time i put on new toyo proxes, all of which have loads of tread. One wheel has minor kerbing, more pics can be provided of this if required.

Mechanically: This car is sound, seriously. I have had no bother what so ever engine wise. The car is fitted with a hard boost pipe and collins engineering dump valve which is to my taste but may not be to the buyers but you can buy the standard boost hose for sub £20 and sell the dump valve on. It has also been fitted with an astra 2.2 airbox and vectra C intake as it stops the airflow runing over the block and reduces heat soak, however if you dont like this i can supply standard crossover pipe with the sale ( as pictured).
The only real modification to the car is the exhaust system which is the turbo back Miltek system. The main cat on the car developed a hole so i replaced the whole system at that point, sounds very nice and its quite a quiet exhaust. The turbo was changed at 45k, this and any other mechanical services are visible in the history.

Interior: It is in good condition with the rear being mint as it is never used. The drivers seat has a slight tear, maybe 5p size.

The car has all the usual GSI refinements, i have not tampered with anything excluding exhaust and dump valve.

Bad points: The drivers door has a small patch of rust which is now exposed, again pictures can be supplied of this, its about 1.5 inch in length and runs vertically up the edge of the door just under the bump strip. Whilst washing the car the pressure washer has taken a bit of paint off of the drivers side arch spat which is only small in itself and it can be sprayed professionally for £50 at most.

The car has FSH and i have a folder of receipts from my ownership too, i have had the car since Feb 09. The tax is due in March 11 and its m.o.t expires in Jan 11

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MK4 Astra GSI '53' 24 database queries in 0.0105941 seconds