corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Injector Low voltage

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Injector Low voltage
Mistamist

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 10 at 06:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My 20XE tigra has been running strange lately, the EML is coming on then going off again and the car is hesitating, and on liftoff overrun the revs are taking ages to fall. The exhaust often pops and crackles, but occasionally on overrun, it really bangs, like it has just dumped half a litre of fuel down the exhaust manifold.

i have paperclipped it and im getting 81, 82, 83, 84

how would i go about fixing this, i changed the crank sensor yesterday as it was damaged but its still doing it this morning.

Scotty C

22nd Sep 10 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

High resistance - bad earth?
Mistamist

22nd Sep 10 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

which earth do they rely on? im thinking to strip out the whole loom and start check every wire but would prefer not to.
midlandvauxhalls

23rd Sep 10 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check the 3 earths that go to the fuel rail off the loom.

New Poll