corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paypal

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Paypal
Whittie

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 10 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had paypal for quite a while, and have used my bank details 3 times on 3 different accounts, however I removed the account details from them all, and when I try to add them to my current paypal, it declines and says;

For security purposes, your bank account cannot be added because it has been previously registered with another PayPal account. Please add a different bank account.

I've e-mailled paypal to no avail, i've just phoned them, and they said i'm going to have to use another bank account.

I don't want to put it into a business account, and i've only got one private account / savings with HSBC.

They said there is nothing I can do.... Up untill now I've given Robbo a u2u and send him £XXX and he transfers it to my bank. I can't keep doing this

Do any of you have your paypal linked with a "Flexi Saver" is there any difference at all in the service when the money goes accross etc...?

Thanks for any help, as this is doing my head in, paypal american bird sounded hot, but was thick as shit

Ben G

22nd Sep 10 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had the same problem. had to open a new bank account in the end.
Whittie

22nd Sep 10 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can I just put it in a Flex Saver thing... it has different account details?

Whittie

22nd Sep 10 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've added it, but have a monthly limit??? How do I raise it?

Your Request is Being Processed

Your request to withdraw funds to your bank account by electronic funds transfer has been received and is in process.

You now have £0.04 GBP remaining within your monthly withdrawal limit and £150.00 GBP remaining within your total withdrawal limit. Once your total Withdrawal Limit reaches zero, your monthly Withdrawal Limit will be zero as well. To lift this limit, you must enrol in our Verification Programme.
What do you want to do next?

* View the details of this request
* Go to My Account

I properly hate paypal.

[Edited on 22-09-2010 by Whittie]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paypal 22 database queries in 0.0101540 seconds