corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 600+ BHP R33 Skyline £8995

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 600+ BHP R33 Skyline £8995
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
24th Sep 10 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Nissan
Model - Skyline R33 GTS-T
Engine - 2.66 litre single turbo
Mileage - 9k since rebuild
Price - 8995

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07731977923
Contact email address - anyoneseenmydrink@hotmail.com

General information - Here's the ad copied and pasted off Pistonheads, there are more pics there too. (http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1919463.htm)

Firstly, the spec list;

R33 GTS-T, series 2 1996 N reg
engine rebored from 2.5 to 2.66
wiseco pistons
spool con rods
RB26 Crank
Pon Cams
ARP head bolts
HKS 1.2 ml metal head gasket
Nismo 740cc injectors
Nismo fuel pressure reg
Split fire coil packs and greddy 8 plugs
HKS Turbo timer
HKS fuel pump
Greddy TD06 25g turbo with tubular stainless manifold, external wastegate and screamer pipe
N1 oil pump
N1 water pump
Apexi induction filter
Q45 AFM
Rising sun front mount intercooler
OS Giken twin plate clutch
Blitz nur spec-r exhaust
Apexi power FC ecu with hand commander
Apexi AVCR boost controller
HKS idle controller
Greddy timing belt
R34 CAS
Rays 18" sebring vadel wheels with 235 40 on front 265 35 on rear, new falken 452's
Tarox 6 pot brakes and disks (front)
Trust Dowmax springs

I've owned this car now for almost a year, and the previous owner had it for 5 years and in that time it went from pretty much standard form to how it is now. The engine had a full rebuild with forged steel internals (there are photos of the rebuild on the skyline owners club forum) and had covered 9,000 miles since the rebuild when I bought it, so it has now done about 15,000 miles.
Since I have owned the car it has had a carbon fibre bonnet (The sale will include the standard bonnet, the carbon fibre one will be for sale separately but at a discounted price if you want to keep it on there!), a brand new twin plate exedy clutch about 1500 miles ago (at a cost of £1400), a full remap at THOR racing where it made 539.4bhp at the rear wheels so easily 600bhp at the fly (I have the printout to prove this too), I also had the dash professionally retrimmed in carbon vinyl, and fitted a new oil pressure and oil temp gauge to the A pillar gauge pods.
It has just passed the MOT this week so it comes with a full 12 months, and it also have 5 months tax on it, The only reason for sale is that I need something more sensible because the time has come to buy a house and unfortunately the toy has to go :-(
Any inspections welcome but if you want to take it for a test drive then please make sure you bring a valid insurance document that covers you to drive this specific car - I won't accept any third party cover because I don't want to take any chances. This is a VERY fast car so, please, no dreamers or time wasters. Any serious interest though is more than welcome so please contact me either by email or phone for any more info.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 600+ BHP R33 Skyline £8995 24 database queries in 0.0066719 seconds