corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What parts do i need?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What parts do i need?
johnny86
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Sep 10 at 09:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been offered a x20xe engine, box, loom, 5 stud hubs, brakes. What other parts will i need to fit in my corsa Gsi? Like which drive shafts?
DaveyLC

30th Sep 10 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A jar of elbrow grease and some common sense.
johnny86
Premium Member

30th Sep 10 at 09:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know that lol, just wanted to get all the parts before i start removing my engine as it gotta be completed over a weekend because of work.
Twiggy

30th Sep 10 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bowl of jelly and a golf club
markx14xe

30th Sep 10 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

left handed screwdriver and a bag of sparks for your grinder, which you will need for your rear engine mount
markx14xe

30th Sep 10 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the normal 2.0 conversion kit like the engine mounts, cav mk2 inner cv's,corsa b gsi driveshafts,2.0 l brakes,

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What parts do i need? 22 database queries in 0.0103459 seconds