corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Nova GTE ENGINE WITH SPARE BOTTOM END

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nova GTE ENGINE WITH SPARE BOTTOM END
bally2010
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Oct 10 at 22:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have my e16se nova gte engine with ecu loom and afm no nocks or bangs no smoke or tapping quite little engine , im only selling due to upgrading to a 2.0
i bought the engine back in july for £190

i have done a compression test and al 4 cylinders were around 200 mark

i also have a spare e16se botom end with the car which was an engine i stripped down for bits for a m8s nova

the person i got it off neva sent me the dizy or the leads and it had a airfilter which was all ripped

i replaced these bits with genuine vauhall parts and bought a k&N square adapter and filter

i stripped it down and rebuilt it and gave it a oil change also cleaned the sump tray out so the oil doesnt mix with the shit at the bottom , i got some new plugs and oil filter , the engine is on around 95k and still going strong , it has a custom fuel rail and fse boost valve

location is manchester
price £200 ono

test drives welcome as the engine is still in my car at present awaiting removal

[Edited on 08-10-2010 by bally2010]
bally2010
Premium Member

9th Oct 10 at 00:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can fit in any corsa for £50 extra except 1 litr bags of shit
bally2010
Premium Member

9th Oct 10 at 12:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

offers taken can probably do give gearbox also with this
bally2010
Premium Member

9th Oct 10 at 21:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
bally2010
Premium Member

11th Oct 10 at 01:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gearbox is wrong ratios its all for set off power

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Nova GTE ENGINE WITH SPARE BOTTOM END 24 database queries in 0.4098079 seconds