corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » HUSABERG FS650E SUPERMOTO

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HUSABERG FS650E SUPERMOTO
midlandvauxhalls

User status: Offline
12th Oct 10 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2003 Husaberg FS650E Supermoto.

Taxed untill 31/03/11

Mot untill 29th/09/11

Just had a small fortune spent on it including:

Taffmeisters re-wound stator(one of the most reliable you can get!)

Starter motor upgraded( yamaha R6 starter modified to fit)

Custom battery box, relocated under the seat, enables a much bigger battery to be fitted( standard batterys are tiny and struggle to provide enough power to crank these beasts over)

Carb has been refreshed with new jets( also a few differant sized jets included)

Just been serviced, new oil/filter, denso irridium plug, new plug cap, valve clearances set.

New 14tooth front sprocket(nearly new spare standard size sprocket included)

The bike has a blueflame exhaust

Beringer front brake

Brembo rear brake

Bher wheels with nearly new tyres, talon sprockets

WP suspension front and rear

Rear axel sliders

Foot peg sliders

Polisport hand guards

Acerbis headlight.

Folder full of receipts and workshop manual, also the original WP suspension manuals.

couple of bad bits:

digital speedo does not work, screen damaged

Needs a new battery(starts off the kick fine)

Fork seals were replaced less than 10 miles ago, however one has started weeping again so i assume that i must of caught the seal on a sharp edge when it was installed.

All in all this is a fantastic bike,they are a extremly good spec as standard and is such a fun bike to ride, it has serious power, will lift the front wheel on the power in 4th without trying!

The bike starts up easily,after a few kicks from cold, 2-3 when warm, however it will fire on the electric start first time hot or cold(as stated above, it does need a battery but i can jump start the bike to show the elec start working)

I have not owned the bike long but i have just lost my company vehicle so i now need a car for work, im gutted i have to sell the bike as i have wanted one for quite a while,even more gutted now having owned one now i know how superb these bikes really are :-(

im looking for £1700 for the bike, maybe interested in a px, what you got?
located in leicester

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » HUSABERG FS650E SUPERMOTO 24 database queries in 0.0083940 seconds