corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Police, Camera Action

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Police, Camera Action
alan-g-w

User status: Offline
13th Oct 10 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who watches this, in particular the ones with this total, absolute utter wanker of a person:

Adrian Simpson, he's a total bawbag. I'm sitting watching it just now and while I'm rarely on the side of the people trying to get away from the police it annoys the living fuck out of me when he says things like 'the suspect goes onto the middle hatching, causing a lorry to swerve out the way' when the lorry didn't even need to fucking move. I just saw another right that very second where a lorry was veering about because the driver was eating a yoghurt, which I don't agree with obviously, but this prick said 'he narrowly misses hitting a bus' but you couldn't even see a bus in the picture??

When they put him in the simulators to see things like what driving while on the phone is like compared to without he hams it up to fuck veering into the kerbs when talking, all the while he's 'trying' to go in a straight line. Add to this the fact that he's got a moany as fuck stupid voice and we've got a nominee for total wanker of the year, possibly able to knock Mike Brewer off the top spot.
Ben G

13th Oct 10 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hate his voice and yes, i've noticed the whole ''he almost hits another car'' when there's about 6 foot between them.

he's an idiot who needs a powdercoated lower arm to the face.
alan-g-w

13th Oct 10 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was actually getting worked up watching him on telly this moring, had to calm myself down. He's a weapons grade cock.
Mike GSi

13th Oct 10 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Complete cock imo, but tbf he probably gets told what to narrate.
alan-g-w

13th Oct 10 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye as is the way with these things, but the thing is the legend who is Alistair Stewart manages to do the same without the amateur dramatics. I remember watching one where he admitted to drink driving because they were doing a but on it, saying that just because he's doing that job doesn't mean he's perfect. He should just do it full time imo, get this Adrian twat to fuck.
Welsh Dan

13th Oct 10 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've met Alistair Stewart, as he did the Police passing out parade
alan-g-w

13th Oct 10 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's a quality guy, 999 lifesavers was a cracking show.
AndyKent

13th Oct 10 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hate that guy. Way too over the top. He often sounds surprised when a getaway car speeds through a built up area.

And the hipocrit Stewart tbf. That posh accent and 'holier-than-thou' attitude when he's been done for drink driving makes me
Welsh Dan

13th Oct 10 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hence why we thought it was strange him doing the presenting at a Police award ceremony
jrsteeve

13th Oct 10 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This the one they put the extra sound effects on with daft tyre screeching noises when they're practically at a stand still?
CORSA NUT

13th Oct 10 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
Who watches this, in particular the ones with this total, absolute utter wanker of a person:

Adrian Simpson, he's a total bawbag. I'm sitting watching it just now and while I'm rarely on the side of the people trying to get away from the police it annoys the living fuck out of me when he says things like 'the suspect goes onto the middle hatching, causing a lorry to swerve out the way' when the lorry didn't even need to fucking move. I just saw another right that very second where a lorry was veering about because the driver was eating a yoghurt, which I don't agree with obviously, but this prick said 'he narrowly misses hitting a bus' but you couldn't even see a bus in the picture??

When they put him in the simulators to see things like what driving while on the phone is like compared to without he hams it up to fuck veering into the kerbs when talking, all the while he's 'trying' to go in a straight line. Add to this the fact that he's got a moany as fuck stupid voice and we've got a nominee for total wanker of the year, possibly able to knock Mike Brewer off the top spot.

Not a chance...he isn't ANYWERE near as annoying as that fat prick
Twiggy

13th Oct 10 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He has been doing skynews recently at 4/5am

Keeps cocking it up!
Lawrah
Premium Member

13th Oct 10 at 15:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Surely he is just reading a script?
sand-eel

13th Oct 10 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Indeed its the producers telling him what to say, so the producers are idiots.
Another thing that annoys me a car zooming through a street and the guy says they nearly hit a pedestrian even though they are on the pavement and the car is sticking to the road.
alan-g-w

13th Oct 10 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jrsteeve
This the one they put the extra sound effects on with daft tyre screeching noises when they're practically at a stand still?

Naaa that's another of ITV4's favourites World's Wildest Poilce Videos with the one and only Sherriff John Bunnell

They should replace that Adrian Simpson cunt with him, would push the ratings through the roof. His lines are brilliant, have a look at this site for some of his best: http://bsornot.whipnet.net/stupidity/creativewisdom.html

Couple of belters:

"This crazed madman used a cell phone while trying to escape the LAPD. But the only phone he'll be using from now on in is the one at the state pen."

"Whenever you are in a high-speed chase, it is going to be dangerous. But when you are involved in a high speed chase going 100 MPH down the wrong way of the highway, then it is really dangerous."

"This idiot went the wrong way down a one way street - the cops gave him a one way ticket, straight to jail"

He's hilariously shite.
Pete_vxl

13th Oct 10 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everytime i drive like a fanny i say out loud a running commentary in his voice, always ends in me trying to avide the authorities. Am i weird

[Edited on 13-10-2010 by Pete_vxl]
Jake

13th Oct 10 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
I was actually getting worked up watching him on telly this moring, had to calm myself down

nathy_87

13th Oct 10 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What channel was this on?
alan-g-w

14th Oct 10 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's on ITV4, think it was on earlier about 9 or half 9

[Edited on 14-10-2010 by alan-g-w]
AndyKent

14th Oct 10 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some of those Sherrif lines are ace
A1EX

14th Oct 10 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD39tzmKAiU
Nath

14th Oct 10 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyKent
Some of those Sherrif lines are ace

"This idiot went the wrong way down a one way street - the cops gave him a one way ticket, straight to jail"

amazing

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Police, Camera Action 22 database queries in 0.1725171 seconds