corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1998 Corsa B Capital 1.4 8v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1998 Corsa B Capital 1.4 8v
Sly boogie :D

User status: Offline
13th Oct 10 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa Capital
Engine - 1.4 8v
Mileage - 100k
Price - £250

Location - Gillingham, Kent
Contact phone number - U2U me for it
Contact email address - catchdisifucan@hotmail.co.uk (add me on msn?)

General information - Okay, here we go!

Bought this car by accident at an auction, and had to pay or they threatened to close my account, so just looking to shift it on for what it owes me! It's been stolen/recovered and written off as a Cat C (can go on the road but it will need a VIC check, this is £40).

Cosmetically, the car is a bit used on the outside. The door has been creased when bent open (i have bent it back pretty much where it was, it is air and water tight as i made sure of this), there is a dent in the drivers wing (see pictures) and 1 in the passenger door by the capital badge (cant see it in the picture but its about the size of a fist). The roof also has some scratches on, some are deep, others i will try and polish out for you.

Interior is VERY clean imo. It still has the original speakers and even the OEM tape deck! Totally unmolested. It is however missing the parcel shelf.

Now the not so good bit. The car came with 1 key which operates all the locks except the ignition. The steering lock isnt active but there is no signs of the column being smashed up? Anyway the car steers as it should. However, because of the fact i dont think i have the right ignition key, the car wont start! I am looking at a couple of other things but this is my main suspiscion! Because of this i have to say its a non-runner however it turns over freely and makes no funny noises.

The car would make a great first car and with a bit of TLC would look stunning.

OH! One more thing - the car was owned by an old man, as it had a disabled badge and some meds in it. So i really think that this car has been well looked after!

So, £250. Who wants it?

[Edited on 13-10-2010 by Sly boogie ]

[Edited on 13-10-2010 by Sly boogie ]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1998 Corsa B Capital 1.4 8v 24 database queries in 0.0094509 seconds