corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » R5 GT Turbo (T&T) - £1,375

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author R5 GT Turbo (T&T) - £1,375
kz

User status: Offline
16th Oct 10 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Back to the top before it goes on eBay this weekend!

Hi... so haven't had the car long but due to work commitments I now have to drive many more miles so I need something newer that I can rely on, unfortunately can't afford to keep it as a second car so I'm getting rid of both this and my Punto GT atm! Hopefully will return one day though

98k miles on the clock, a few months TAX left and MOT until May next year, no advisorys were given. No service history as such but lots and lots of paperwork of receipts and work done.

Specification as follows:

Car
5 GT Turbo (phase 2)
Colour
Tungsten grey
Engine
Standard internals, uprated head gasket and bolts, full silicone hoses, strapped and flowed inter-cooler, in-car adjustable boost, induction kit and oil breather, side exit exhaust
Turbo type
Standard T2
Boost Pressure (@ manifold)
15psi
Transmission
Volvo clutch
Wheels
Turbines in satin black. No center caps though let me know if you have some for sale!
Suspension Details
Gaz coilovers and poly anti roll bar bushes
Brakes
Standard
Bodywork
Clear indicators and side repeaters, Renault 19 16v bonnet vent, after market grill, de-locked, smoothed rear bumper
Interior
Standard apart from boost gauge located where clock was

On to the faults, if you know anything about R5's you must be expecting at least a few of these!

Alarm... it doesn't work. Not sure what's wrong but I was going to replace it anyway personally. Just never got round to it, I open the car via the boot as the doors are smooted over
Lighting... dash lights don't come on when the exterior lights are turned on. Also just this week the rear and side indicators aren't working on the passenger side, not sure what's going on there! Same with the rear lights, brakes are working but the actual light section doesn't come on even though the fronts are fine... looking into it
Rust... there's quite a bit of surface rust around the car, and where the windscreen has a crack. The sills/floor is in good nick though! I have more pics of this, just email me on inthegarage@hotmail.com and I'll email you back with them

A good point is I've put on a new petrol tank just last month as it was leaking

Another note is that the coilovers are currently set to the hardest setting, I know a good company that can return them to road specification if it's what you prefer (or it's quite easy to do yourself if you know how)

Looking for £1,375 thanks...

[Edited on 03-11-2010 by kz]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » R5 GT Turbo (T&T) - £1,375 24 database queries in 0.0093880 seconds