corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Another eBay question...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Another eBay question...
Xs

User status: Offline
19th Oct 10 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After my recent problems with ebay and emails back and forth they have eventually refunded me some money. My account is now -£39.97 but removing this can take up to 30 days it says (if you can ever find the section to do it, it seems to be well hidden)

What I am wondering is, if I bid on an item can I use this minus credit to pay for the item through ebay or is this now only something I can use to pay sellers fees?
Whittie

19th Oct 10 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope, next time you buy something (Example the item is £10). It'll be £49.97 coming off your card.

Happened to me last week, however my refund hasn't been replaced yet, so no idea where my £52.00 has gone, the other guy hasn't got it either.
Whittie

19th Oct 10 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmmm, maybe i've misread the question....

When my account was on -£XXX last week, I payed eBay fees of £60 + the minus figure on my paypal balance. As if it was an "overdraft".
Xs

19th Oct 10 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They refunded fee's to me in a credit. So I went from having a balance of £40.93 (which I owed them) to now having -£39.97. So basically wondering if I bid on something will I be able to pay it with that credit?
John

19th Oct 10 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it's in ebay then no, ebay and paypal accounts are seperate.
Xs

19th Oct 10 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah balls! need to try work out how to get this money back of the cunts then. Ebay is the worst thing ever for dealing with a problem as you cant actually speak to anyone, only ask a website questions and hope it points you in the right direction and some maze of help pages.
John

19th Oct 10 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did they actually take the money from your bank account?
Xs

19th Oct 10 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They got debt collectors to phone my house 4 times a day for weeks over a fees that were still being disputed. I ended up paying the money to the debt collector just to get rid of them and then ebay admitted they were wrong and refunded it as a credit to my eBay account. So I am not sure what I can do with this eg. spend it on ebay, get a refund etc.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Another eBay question... 22 database queries in 0.0115879 seconds