corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Air con on a c20xe

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Air con on a c20xe
gidged500
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Oct 10 at 16:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did they do c20xes with air con ?
AlexW

20th Oct 10 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not afaik, it would be uber hard to keep aircon on a 2.0 converted corsa too, although do-able if you made up a custom bracket and lost pas/converted to saxo/106 pump or EPAS.
Corsa_Sport21

20th Oct 10 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IIRC the Cav Gsi had it as an option.Calibra probably had it too and im sure Mk3 Gsi had it as an option but rare to find cars with it.
Mark B

20th Oct 10 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Calibra 16v xe i had,had it fitted
gidged500
Premium Member

20th Oct 10 at 16:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's because my c20xe is from a 1990 calibra and I need a new cts and they asked me at vauxhall if it had aircon
AlexW

20th Oct 10 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahh, Just get non-aircon but im preety sure they would be similar anyway? The rad fan switch would be different, but CTS should be fine.
gidged500
Premium Member

20th Oct 10 at 16:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sweet its only £8 plus vat aswell! cheap or what and its the 2 prong one i want i think ?
AlexW

20th Oct 10 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, the single wire one is for the gauge on the dash. Two pin is for ECU, which is most important to make sure the car runs right obv.

And glad you said price, i need to get one soon.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Air con on a c20xe 22 database queries in 0.2293868 seconds