corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » r426hup is dead

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author r426hup is dead
r426hup

User status: Offline
21st Oct 10 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi not sure if you had seen my thread about me car or even seen it about, but sadly it had to go so gonna start a new winter project as i still have most of the car in my garage. So if anyone knows of a half deccent corsa shell would prefer to have a pre 97, not planning on spending alot on the shel after all it is only a corsa, a nova maybe, so could you please have an ask about and let me know if you hear of one going cheap (or even free) mot fail or one with a ruind engine as i have me gte lump to put in, so as always any input into the planing is always a bonus provided its constructive, planning on a sleeper look with a euro twist, so please let me know if you hear of anything, should have the money from the crash coming in the next month so should have it done rather soon (i might even get round to rebuilding the v6 and do somthing done with that). thats all for now cheers if you decided to have a read.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » r426hup is dead 23 database queries in 0.0087311 seconds