corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » x25xe from a vectra gsi

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author x25xe from a vectra gsi
shauny bizzle

User status: Offline
30th Oct 10 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi guys im selling my 2.5 gsi lump from my vectra, for the people that dont know the gsi engine book power was 192bhp difference being between the 2 engines was the cams, msd took the 3.0 cams from the omega and fitted them in this, history lesson over it comes with all ancilleries but no ecu etc, only reason for sale is im putting a x30xe in mine now whilst its off the road, it can still be heard running its got 175k on BUT i have every piece of history to back it up last year it had headgaskets, cambelt and waterpump, theres no nasty noises from it ive just recently put fresh oil and filter in

£180 collected from ME11 i am open to sensible offers

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » x25xe from a vectra gsi 24 database queries in 0.3305800 seconds